Top 10 MF houses account for 78% of total AUM. Here’s the list

The top 10 mutual fund houses based on the total AUM account for around 78% of the total AUM. The total AUM of the mutual fund industry was Rs 54.02 lakh crore as of January 31, 2024, according to data by ACE MF. The other 34 mutual fund houses account for 22%. Here’s the list:

Generated by Feedzy